Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. It is called Classy with a Twist, because I am a unique person that puts a twist on everything I say or do! If you are curious as to what this blog is about, I will not keep you waiting. This blog will give you insight on poetry, entertainment, and inspirational quotes from the viewpoint of a creative African American woman.

It was hard to narrow down a specific blog interests, because I have so many. It is strange for me to say that, because I am a shy person.

I love to take a quote and interpret it in my own clever way to add that special twist on it. The special twist I am always referring to will give you a “Wow” factor you never thought of or saw coming.

Being the creative person I am, I will occasionally share my own personal poems. The entertainment section will include topics and reviews that targeted towards African American women.

I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment!

No comments: