Guest Post by: Loco Parenthood with Mama-B
I had a chance to interview Tasha from the blog Classy with a Twist. This is a must read interview, because she gives advice to women who want to understand poetry better. Her fabulous blog gives women a chance to learn the true meanings behind poems, songs, and book quotes. You can view her blog at classy with a twist.
1) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: Why did you start your blog Classy with a twist?
Tasha: I started my blog to inspire women to be creative and be open to different forms of creativity.
2) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: Why did you name your blog Classy with a twist?
Tasha: I am a classy young lady that puts a twist on everything I say or do. I wanted my blog to reflect my personality.
3) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: What gives you your inspiration behind your thoughts you bring out in your blog?
Tasha: My inspiration comes from my passion of poetry.
4) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: What are your personal interest in life that readers don't no about you?
Tasha: I love to research. If I’m uncertain about a topic or anything I will spend hours online researching the material. I thrive on knowledge.
5) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: Where do you want this blog to go in future?
Tasha: I want my blog to be successful. My future goal is 200 followers.
6) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: What was one of your favorite post so far that you have published?
Tasha: I love the Alicia Keys: Tears for Water blog. I got a chance to share with my readers the creative and poetic side of A Keys.
7) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: Do you personally write poems in your free time? If you do will one be on a future post?
Tasha: I write poems all the time. I’m nervous about posting my own material, because I hate criticism on material that I create from my heart.
8) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: How do you take a poem, song, or book and interpret it so the readers of your blog can understand it through your eyes?
Tasha: I read the material to understand what is being said. Then I interpret the words from a different viewpoint. The special twist comes from a connection that most people don’t see when they read or hear the material.
9) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: How do you choose a new topic to write about for the week?
Tasha: It’s hard to choose a new topic. I write down a list of topics I want to talk about. The topic that stays on my mind for ten mins is the topic I write about.
10) Loco Parenthood with Mama-B: Do you have any advice for future women who want to understand poetry better?
Tasha: I want women to understand that poetry is an expression. There’s creativity in every woman, because were creative human beings. I want women to be open and embrace all forms of creativity.