Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love is a Melody

“Love is a melody that no one can resist. It becomes part of the rhythm of your soul.”

Love is a small word that has a powerful meaning. Love can heal or destroy you yet everybody aches for it and sometimes forgets what it truly means.

Sometimes love can hit you like a melody that you never saw coming. When a person is truly in love it is like their soul is in sync and connected as one. The chemistry is undeniable because love can overshadow your perspective.
 Always remember that love is blind and it is hard to resist that melody. Here's a poem I wrote to express my view of true love:

Unspoken Melody

The words came to me so vivid and clear
I heard this melody that nobody can hear

A melody that opened my heart with its key
I fell in love, because the melody was so sweet and perfect for me

The depth of my soul connected to yours
Now we become one like the moon and sun

I heard the melody that you had for me
It was soft spoken and very intelligently

2 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Very good poem and I love the colors!

Jarrett Murphy said...

I think your blog has a lot of creative qualities and its interesting that you can understand the power and meaning behind every word you read. If you were trying to get a tattoo and needed to find a quote that represents family bonds what would you recommend?